L

Fyning Street + Euphrates Arms.

Junction of Fyning Street, St. Johns Street (Now Holbrook Road / A2030) and Common Street. Year unknown, was demolished between 1940-1960.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Old Pictures
Added by
Lord Palmerston
Date added
View count
511
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
127278966_2781657498754554_5532588586143439221_o.jpg
File size
276.4 KB
Dimensions
2040px x 1530px

Share this media


Top